WhatsApp is a popular messaging app that is used by millions of people worldwide. Many users often wonder if it’s possible to share status updates from WhatsApp to Facebook. Fortunately, the answer is yes!
First, it’s important to note that the option to share status updates from WhatsApp to Facebook is only available on Android devices. Unfortunately, iOS users do not have this option at this time.
To share a status update from WhatsApp to Facebook, follow these steps:
- Open WhatsApp and go to the Status tab.
- Tap on the status update that you want to share.
- Tap on the share icon, which looks like an arrow pointing upwards.
- Select the Facebook icon from the list of sharing options.
- Add any text or other content that you want to include with the post.
- Tap on “Post” to share the update to Facebook.
It’s important to note that the shared status update will be visible to your Facebook friends based on your privacy settings on both WhatsApp and Facebook. If your WhatsApp status updates are set to “My Contacts” only, then the shared status update will only be visible to your Facebook friends who are also contacts on WhatsApp.
In addition, WhatsApp and Facebook are owned by the same company, Facebook Inc so this means that the two apps are integrated in various ways, including the ability to share content between them.
Sharing status updates from WhatsApp to Facebook is a simple process that can be done in just a few easy steps. While this feature is only available to Android users at this time, it’s still a great way to share your updates with a wider audience and hopefully iOS users will benefit soon!!!